Saturday 19 January 2013

Osaka / Hokkaido Chiffon Cupcake

Assalamualaikum..

     Last week i went out with my bestfriend, Nadia who was craving so much for sushi. Then we stopped by at a bakery since i am so much craving for cupcakes. Hmm, mana lah nak carik cupcakes yang siap ada frosting kan.. and i'm not in my hometown where i can bake it own my own.. Luckily i found this very yummeh cupcakes. Osaka Chiffon cupcake atau nama lainnya Hokkaido chiffon cupcake. I never taste it before. It looks very nice, so i grab some more to give it to my friend which the day before was his birthday.

                                               credit pic to Cooking momster

     It is so fluffy, light and soft. And i was never imagined there is filling in there. What a great work done by the baker! The cupcakes suprised me. And its make it more special. Like a hidden agenda, or else like my own feeling towards the cupcakes.haha The flavor that i choose are tiramisu and oreo. Yup, i like it very much. Tak puas hati lah kalau tak cuba buat. So cepat- cepat masukkan dia dalam baking list untuk cuti sem nanti. I'm googling around and found this recipe and will try it later.. Siapa- siapa yang nak cuba boleh lah singgah jalan-jalan kat sini..

                                                           Yummeh!


"Some sweet i brought for you, may it bring happiness in you"

Till meet again :)

2 comments:

  1. sayang, tak dapat follow your blog because theres no follow button here. :(

    ReplyDelete