Sunday 24 February 2013

I thought

Assalamualaikum..


I thought it just me,
I thought it just because of the situations,
but it isn't.
I thought its just the game of the heart,
And i thought its will fade away as time passes by.

Somehow it isn't.
Somehow it still the same.
Somehow its not just me.
And somehow the truth had just revealed.

However the time already passed by.
We're too late.
It had been a history and a nice memory.
That will be our remembrance.

My heart leaps as i know the truth,
then it fall to the pieces,
and tears rolling down the heart.

And I thought we can say it as regret.




Till meet again :)

2 comments:

  1. Kenapa ni qama?

    are you okay?

    stay strong sayang. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Eliza Sulaiman everything is fine, my dear! just a little inspirations from the situations around me..thanks btw :)

      Delete